Welcome to my Blog


My name is Alicen, and I'm returning to college after staying home with my kids for the last decade. They are 15 and 18, and I homeschooled them both up through 8th grade. Now that they both attend public high school, I have time to devote to starting a new career.

I am working towards an AAS in Graphic Design at LBCC. I took an entrepreneurship business class last year, but I want to learn more about marketing. I will likely work as a freelance graphic designer or start my own business once I get my degree, so any information I can gather before then  would help me there. 

I love to paint and draw, especially watercolor. I've taught myself with YouTube videos and trial and error. I loved the photography class I took last year, and I just got a Nikon Z5 for my birthday. I'm enjoying experimenting, and photography is becoming my new favorite hobby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around Downtown: From 4 to 94

Lexus Partners with Marvel's Eternals